Dim sum in Korea

Dim sum is a Cantonese term for a type of Chinese meal that involves small individual portions of food, usually food is pushed around on carts by servers and served in a small steamer baskets or on small plates. The server stamps your card to mark your order.

I started to know Dim sum when I went to Hong Kong last year. It is exceptionally delicious. I really enjoyed eating Dim sum with tea in the early morning. After I was back to Korea, I have really wanted to eat more but I couldn't find any restaurants serving this kind of food until now.

A few weeks ago I went to the Incheon International Airport and I was told that there is one restaurant there serving Dim sum. I tried to find the restaurant while I was there. Finally, I could find the restaurant and had nice Dim sum over there. Also, I asked the cooker there if he knows some restaurant serving this kind of food in Seoul and he told us one restaurant run by Taiwanese. 

Last week I and my friends went to that restaurant, Din Tai Fung, in Seoul. We did have a good time over there because we tried many kind of Dim sum there. It's somehow delicious. :)



Dim sum



Dim sum

0 comments: