Preparation For My Speaking Test - 1

Hmm, what's a relief ! Today I finished all of my Korean language final exam for this summer course. I am gonna start another new fall course soon. But enjoy my three-week vacation first ! :) I'm thinking of some plans for this vacation. What am I going to DO? ~~~

In my school, it usually takes 2 days to finish an examination. For the first day, there are Grammar Test, Reading Test and Writing Test; for the second day, the last two tests are Listening Test and Speaking Test. Particularly, for Speaking test we were asked to do a presentation this time, which is my very first time to do a presentation in Korean, but we were given the topic in advance so that we could prepare well before doing the presentation.

The given topic for Speaking Test for this final exam was "Making a Club". Students were supposed to make a club they prefered, tell some details and give explanation to listeners about their club in order to attract listeners to join their club. Also, students were required to designed a poster to represent their club. The poster could be made by hand-drawing or computer.

For me, the chosen club is Dancing Club. Why did I come out with the idea of making such a club? Since I am not good at drawing a picture, I decided to make the poster by using computer. Thus, I tried to find out some pictures I could use for my poster. While I was surfing Internet, I unexpectedly found many pictures of dancing people and could think of what I was going to design so I decided to make the dancing club.

Here is my poster

To Be Continued...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! hehe your design looks nice ta! :)

Molida said...

join ur dancing club pong ban te?

Cesar said...

Great poster! I thought you capture it from other place! Cool!

So, you're good at dancing?
lolzzz...

Heng Rady said...

To IBK: Thank...:)

To Mango: Ban ter...ប៉ុនែ្ត​ បង់លុយអោយមុនសិន។

To Cesar: Didn't you see my post I posted in June. Our class ranked 1st in dancing...so everyone including me is good at dancing..lolzz...want to learn?

Molida said...

មានdiscountអត់?

Cesar said...

អូ! ភ្លេចនឹកឃើញគេឧស្សាហ៍ចូលក្លឹបរាត្រី!

Molida said...

មែន?

Heng Rady said...

To Mango : Ort man te...but gonna go soon..lolzzz... Since you are my friend, I can discount for you 50%. Ok?

To Cesar: tov chea mouy knea ter hey...

Heng Rady said...

To Mango : Ort man te...but gonna go soon..lolzzz... Since you are my friend, I can discount for you 50%. Ok?

To Cesar: tov chea mouy knea ter hey...