Khmer Restaurant in Korea

Nowadays, there is one Khmer restaurant which first existed about one month ago. It's located in Ansan, a place I already posted in the blog a long time ago. The restaurant's name is ខែ្មររីករាយ. The owner of the restaurant is Korean but the cheif is Cambodian who was brought from Cambodia. There are many kinds of Khmer foods served there and of course the foods are very delicious. I just went there last Saturday with my friends to have a nice dinner over there. Here are some photos I took on that day :


The Khmer restaurant located in the second floor

Main Door

Inside the restaurant


ភ្លាសាច់គោ


ត្រីបំពង

Here we are !

Another food was ឆាក្តៅភ្លៅកង្កែប, but I forgot to take the pic of that food.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

ouy! kour ouy jang eat dol heuy nis!!! srok teuk moit kor klak!

Heng Rady said...

គ្រាន់តែឃើញតាមរូបថត ហៀរទឹកមាត់ទៅហើយ ចុះទំរាំតែឃើញផ្ទាល់ទៀត ទឹកមាត់មិនហួរដួចទឹកស្ទឹងសងែ្កទៅហើយហី​!

Molida said...

dy i think u forgot to take picture of ឆាក្តៅភ្លៅកង្កែប cos u were too busy eating right?

Heng Rady said...

YOu are right da ! lolzz..

Unknown said...

ah i miss the food. cha kdao!!! :( will go to khmer restaurant in tokyo again soon some days hehe!

Heng Rady said...

tov tov...and don't forget to eat for me phong..heh heh...

vorleak said...

Hi, i have been in seoul for one month and wanna to go to Ansan for cambodian food. but i didn't know the address.

would you mind telling me some point?

Heng Rady said...

BTW, who are you? You come here for studying or what? Actually, the restaurant is located in Asan. You can find ASAN station, line 4 in the map..you can go there and get off in the station. After arriving there, you can ask people about khmer restaurant. :) It's not far from the station !

Unknown said...

Which exit at Ansan station do you take to get to the restaurant?

Pheak said...

Hi Rady, I've been here in Korea, Dongducheon, about two hours north of Seoul, for two weeks. I've been having a hard time finding our Khmer ingredients here. A friend found this article on your blog and shared with me. I plan to take a long train ride there to find this restaurant and hopefully to find our Khmer ingredients. Do you know if this restaurant still exist?

Unknown said...

Today i went there and ordered Tong Yum but taste came out so weird. I dun think it a good restaurant to recommend to you guys at all. Its like a KTV place. I was eating other Cambodian customers was singing out so loud. Its not my style at all....