Ansan 안산

Since some vegetables and foods are not available in our town here, last week we decided to go to Ansan, where many southeast people including Cambodian people lives and those things are sold. Though Ansan is really close to our town here, it was really a tired journey because there has no direct train line from our town to there. Thus, we had to take another line which took us about 2 hours to our destination. We really had a nice shopping there because we could find many things we wanted for long time, however. We also had a chance to eat ពងទាកូន and សម្លតុងយាំ​​ which were sold by Vietnamese and Thai Restaurants there. Really delicious! Gonna go again when we are free. Here are some photos...



Ansan



Along the road where we could buy something



Hey! Cambodian flag



Thai store where we bought our vegetables and foods



ពងទាកូន


សម្លតុងយាំ

Forgot to mention! We also bought ធូរេន


One shot while coming back

16 comments:

Cesar said...

Wow, have durian teat! Super cool! I miss it soooooooooooooooooooooo much! :(

Molida said...

hey don't blame me for being honest na. Dy, I have to say that your face become so round :p

Heng Rady said...

To Cesar: we have durian but it is not delicious at all...
To Da: I don't blame te...my face is really round? why? I just think I am still the same.

Cesar said...

Yeah, like a sphere now! Has ha...

Heng Rady said...

Hey...! Kom Chest te ni yeay bom blers nus....

Molida said...

We are not exaggerating. It's true. you must have put on some weight.

Heng Rady said...

Maybe hey! I don't know if I put on some weight. From now... maybe getting diet hey...

Yuriko said...

Ha Ha...U look fat than before. But still handsome. Lolzzz....Kom torn al or na Dy.

Heng Rady said...

Oh! Sisear Sisear! But, I have to reduce my eating hey merl tov...Eat so much here!

Unknown said...

wow durian! i haven't found one yet in Japan :( miss durian so much!

Heng Rady said...

Hey! really? here I can just find in one place only, and this durian is not delicious tiet...I think Japan also has it so try your best to find one...heheh...

Belle said...

Hi, hm i am icebreaker's friend. It happens to be i get to know your blog when i was seeing his blog. Anyways, if you don't mind, could you tell me how to get to that place? So yummy those stuff.

Heng Rady said...

Ah! Let's me think how to tell you! I think you can know how to use train here, right? You can look at the left hand side of the map then you see blue line ( line 4)whose direction to 오 이 도 and you can find Ansan around there and you can go there by train..when you arrive that station, you have to accross the road to the other side and the place where I can buy everything is around there...hope you can do it...good luck

Unknown said...

oh cool nas nor!!! sot ta ask where to buy durian teat. Ouk, you hungry durian now? hehe :P me too!!!

Belle said...

Hm, thanks neh, i hope i can find it some day ^_^ hungry hungry ^_^

Anonymous said...

Very surprise I am looking Khmer food in Seoul, South Korea but now I see a Khmer restaurant, named Khmer Rik Reay, at Ansan. I feel interest and enjoy to be there soon. I really support having Khmer restaurant here because many Cambodian people work and study a lot here. bye