The 4th Awards Ceremony and the 5th Kick-off of World Students in Korea

From now on I officially become a member for the 5th batch of World Students in Korea. Yesterday was the orientation day for 5th batch of WSK and awarding day for 4th batch of WSK. Congratulation to my friends from Cambodia who were awarded as excellent bloggers. There I met many new friends from over the world but we are not close to each other yet because it's just the first day that we met. I strongly hope to get close to those people soon via many good activities organized by WSK. In addition to the orientation, there was a time for us to make mirror. It's a very good experience. I could also make it one. :)

For us

Chairwoman of the Presidential Council on Nation Branding

5th batch

materials for making

making mirror

finally made it

0 comments: