Have You Viewed It Yet?

Sokun Nisa ! You guys actually know this person since she is one of the most famous female singers in Cambodia. By any chance, some of you are also fans of her, aren't you? To me, she is also my favorite singer since she started to sing for Hang Meas Company. Nowadays I still remember one of the most beautiful songs, Het Phal Ke Trov Banchop, sung by her with the other male singer, Sovannareach, who is also my favorite singer. Really cool ! Not only is her voice soft but she is also a very beautiful singer.

Sokun Nisa

Today I accidentally viewed her official website and there is much update on her site. In fact, today was not my first time to view her site because I used to view it many time already since I was in Cambodia, but that time the site was under construction. The site is really fancy and of course there are many photos and some collection of her famous songs in the site.


Link to Sokun Nisa Website

2 comments:

Molida said...

been viewing her site every now and then also

Heng Rady said...

oh! Lern cheang me tov tiet nor,...