슈퍼주니어 VS 소녀시대 - Gee Gee Gee

Nowadays in Korea a group of male singers known as 슈퍼주니어 is very famous while another well-known group of female singers, 소녀시대, also gains much popularity from their audience. Let say I am also one of their fans nowadays. I started to know a 슈퍼주니어 group, which consists of 11 male singers, through one of their famous song, Sorry Sorry. And, they recently released another song, Gee Gee Gee, Which used to be a famous song of 소녀시대, and this song is still famous now . Also, because of this song I started to know a 9-female singer 소녀시대 group. Here are two different videos of Gee Gee Gee. Of course the songs are the same but sung by different groups of singers.



슈퍼주니어 - Super Junior ( cool dance )


소녀시대 - Girl Generation ( beautiful ! ! ! )

6 comments:

Molida said...

cute

Cesar said...

The girls' version was more than a year heuy Dy. But the boys' video is taken from another song te. And the audio is just a conversion from the girls' song to make it sound like male!

Unknown said...

Love super junior :)

Heng Rady said...

To Mango: :))of course..

To Cesar: I know that the girl version was released a long time a go since I used to see it in your blog...But the boy version was taken from the other song? really? I don't know too....you know more than me tiet nor..lolzz

To IBK: I like them too..

Cesar said...

Look at their lips!

Heng Rady said...

Hmm, when I look at their lips, seem that their singing is diffrent from the song..Maybe another different video..But,I think the song is sung by super junior cos I used to see them singing this song on the stage.. not converted from girl song nus te....