Snow

Last night, I looked into weather forcast via internet as what I always do every night since I want to know how the weather is next day. From what I saw last night, the weather today was just the same as usual- high (3 degree) and low (0 degree). Then, my friend told me that today snow would fall via offline message. Ah! it is amazing that the snow falls in spring. But, no matter what season the snow falls in, I was so happy because I wanted to see the snow with my own naked eyes. Later on, I just imagined how excited I would be if I could see snow falling from the sky for my very first time. Yes, it was true because snow really fell this evening, and I could see the snow for the first time, but actually it was not so much- just very very little. Why?

6 comments:

Cesar said...

Why no photos?

Heng Rady said...

Hey! I didn't take photo te cos very very little. though taking photo, i think snow couldn't be seen...No need to take. Wait to see next time....

Molida said...

jealous of both of you

Heng Rady said...

Hey Da! I didn't see snow yet so don't be jealous of me ey! too little to see...Lolzz...

Yuriko said...

At least u r better than me der. I wish i could see it. heh...heh...

Heng Rady said...

ha ha....men tan ban see clearly phong... so still the same...