My First Korean Class

Yesterday was my first Korean class here, and I found it so so hard since I know nothing about Korean language except Korean consonants and vowels. My teacher used Korean language in the class as if I had known Korean language clearly. With ten students in the class, three of us are Cambodian and the rests come from other countries such as China, Nepal, Japan, Mongolia and USA. Most of them can speak Korean fluently but they study level 1 with us. I don't know why, Yab! Here are some photos I took in my class...

Inside my classroom

While in class, let's take a photo

My study materials

Writing name on the board

8 comments:

Cesar said...

Oh, how nice! The class looks a little small, but for 10 people, good enough! Heh heh...

Hey, is ur name pronounce exactly the same?
And are there also japanese? would like to know them sometimes... :D

Anonymous said...

yes, goood

Molida said...

take it easy,dy. You'll keep up with them in no time, I believe.

Heng Rady said...

To cesar: It's a bit small but big enough for ten people. My name pronunciation is not so the same...lolzzz...In my class, have one Japanese student..I will introduce her to you when I know her but now don't know her too.
To KON KHMER: It's good. Thank so much!
To Da: I hope so..thank so much na.

something happen in my life said...

hey! Try your best.

Heng Rady said...

Thank you na!

Yuriko said...

Work hard guy. Good luck!

Heng Rady said...

Yeah! i will try my best..thank a lot..