Hi!

Hi, my friends! How are you? I am fine. I think I have been a bit far from you about three weeks because I was so so busy. Thus, I did not update my blog, post comments, view your blogs and even chat with you. Now I am in Korea; I arrived here three days ago. Therefore, I think from now on I have enough time to update my blog, view your blogs and keep in touch with you too. Another purpose of posting this blog is to inform you about my arrival in Korea, and thank for your mails sent to me.


6 comments:

Cesar said...

you're welcome... :D

Glad to know that everything's ok. Try your best to live your new lifestyle, good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thank so much!

Molida said...

Nice to hear you arrive safe and sound. Can't wait to learn from your experience in Korea

something happen in my life said...

hey! happy to hear you r alive.hurry to see something in Korea..........................se

Anonymous said...

To Da:
Thank So much na... I will share my experice here as much as possible
To Se:
Thank na my friend!

thanine said...

oh how wonderful your life is...it seems like you have lots of fun staying there...i wish i could have a chance like you. u're very lucky...but wait i might be luckier....lolz...u know i'm getting bored of living at home.....i want to try the feeling of being far away from home..and enjoy the feeling of missing hometown.....