My Second-hand Bicycle




This week I did use a bus as my transportation to my school and even to somewhere else in the town. But, I can't manage to do it anymore because I got carsick after taking the bus, poor me. In fact, I never had such a problem when taking a bus before but why? Now I can find what the reason is. Generally, the bus driver here drives a bus very fast because he has to arrive at the bus stop on time. Also, he stops a lot along the road toward a destination since he has to get his passengers on and off. Consequently, I got carsick while taking the bus this week. Moreover, it sometimes took me about 10 minutes to reach a place but taking the bus here actually took me about 20 minutes not to mention about traffic jam. That's why I come out with an idea of buying an affordable bicycle so that i can freely and confidentially ride it to my school and other places in the town. Indeed, my bycicle is second-hand but it is still in a good condition. Thus, I decided to buy it in order not to waste money because the new one is very expensive. Hope my very lovely bicycle will be useful as I expect.


9 comments:

Molida said...

bus-sick, you should say lolz
how about Sovath and another friend or yours? Did they buy bikes also?

Cesar said...

oh gosh... Can the bicycle support ur weight??? It looks so tiny!

How much is it anyway?

Cesar said...

Forgot to say 2 other things!
1. Who took the photo for u? Genius!
2. Ur new blog's gadget looks really similar to my previous one! Heh heh!

Heng Rady said...

To Da:
hmm, i don't even know why I...poor me. Probably, I got sick phong kor men deng. The others ort ey te....
To Cesar:
I think a bit small but not too small...riding bicycle to school makes me tired.....it costs about $50. Sovath took for me... Yang mech? similar kor similar tov , kom oy te similar the current one.

Heng Rady said...

To Da:
forget to answer one question...Even thoughj they don't get carsick but they bought a bike as well so that we can go to school together... I will lose weight soon..

Cesar said...

Oh, that's y no HEAD... Lolzzz...

Heng Rady said...

hee. hee.... in fact, have head te but I cut the picture by myself. New Style

Yuriko said...

I should buy one der heuy merl tov. heh heh...

Heng Rady said...

Ha Ha! It's a good idea, leng...so that you can do exercise..