Football

Football? I think it's my first time that I played football here because in Cambodia I never played at all. Since I came here, I used to play football with my friends several times already and with Korean guys two times including today. For my very first starting playing football, I didn't think I could manage to play with my friends since they are really good at playing this sport and I never played once. But, I tried to play and of course I could and of course not as good as my friends. Kind of interesting and enjoyable, anyway ! Hope to have fun together again !

Here is the present from my Chinese friend

Ha Ha ! He wants to make football team !

5 comments:

Cesar said...

Never played! Never want to!

However, it's good to do some sports no matter what it is! Keep up the work to get off ur belly! :P

Molida said...

dy got belly? lol

number 2....like this number...way to go new player

Heng Rady said...

To Cesar: just for fun and health ! and of course to get off my belly !But I don't think this kind of sport can help me...will try to another....

To Mango: hmmm, got tech tech hey ! poor me....Yeah! new player and bad player !

Unknown said...

Rady, adidas??? oh my god? but is it real branded or what? it's very expensive here in japan :( sangsai ta men brand te :P

Heng Rady said...

of course..adidas ! But, it is not the real te..ha ha...