They Went Back . . .

Finally, they went back to Japan. As I posted in my previous post, I waited for "tonight", the time I had been waiting for long time. That night my friend, Cesar and the the other two friends, Makara and Bora who live in Japan, arrived here, Korea. They just came to visit here for 3 days and they went back this morning. For those three days, we hung out together a lot to many places here. Was really tired but enjoyed so much ! ! ! Why did time fly that fast?


Bora - Rady (me) - Makara - Cesar

4 comments:

Cesar said...

Yeah, it was very fast... :(
But it was so so so great! Can't wait to go again! :)

Heng Rady said...

Please, come again....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hery....koun ke loy loy has nor!!!!!!!!!!!!!