Where are you guys?

Why doesn't everyone update their blog recently? Everyone seems to be busy lately. That's why there have no any new posts updated. I was also busy lately and I have just finished my mid-term exam today. But, it doesn't mean that I will have much free time from now on - only this weekend I can say. Since I started this new term of Korean language, I am so busy with my study because everyday a lot of homework to do and a lot of new words to remember. Really hard ! ! ! There has no any purpose of posting this post besides wanting to know how you guys are.

5 comments:

Yuriko said...

Hey,dude. Visit my new blog lengnu.blogspot.com

Cesar said...

I'm stuck here! Help me!

Heng Rady said...

Leng: chang blog , why? Yab ta mong!

Cesar: Me too...heh heh..

Yuriko said...

yeah. The reason is that I have some problems using my old blog neng na
Anyway, Im busy too. Yet, there are days off, Water festival

Molida said...

damn busy over here, but I'm back in blogspot. :)