Rain Rain Rain ! ! !

Now it is the summer season here so the weather is really hot and of course there is much rain during this season. Recently, the rain has continuously come all day except today. When the rain came, the wind also strongly appeared. So bad !!! I found it so annoying. In those few days, when I went outside, I had to go with an umbrella but still got wet. Also, now I had to buy another umbrella because the previous one was broken by the wind. រញ៉ែ​រញ៉ៃហើយ អស់លុយទៀត​ ។ Hope everyday is just like today ! A bit hot but there is no rain.

*** Tommorrow the rain is going to come again according to the weather forcast. :(

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ehhe luckily there's no rain here :D but sometimes it's better right so that the weather is not that hot!!

Cesar said...

Heh heh, then why don't consider raincoat?

Heng Rady said...

IBK: hmm, don't worry. Soon there will be much...heh heh

Cesar: raincoat? raincoat is not common here....they prefer umbrella...

Cesar said...

I know it, it's common here too! But since you just broke one, why don't try raincoat? To save money, you know? it hardly be torn! :P

Molida said...

here it's so hot and dry. Rain would help a lot

Unknown said...

Agree with mango! Sometimes I prefer it raining esp at the night time till morning :) will have a peaceful sleep by then. :)

Heng Rady said...

To mango: I will share some for you !

To IBk: I agree if rain comes at night.....good sleep !