Watermelon

If someone asks me about my favourite fruit, one of my answers would be watermelon. Of course I really like watermelon. In Cambodia, I often had it for my lunch and dinner. Even I am here, I still like and eat it so often. Nowadays there are plenty of watermelons sold in the market since it is the summer season. Thus, it's price is also less expensive. However, Compared to those in Cambodia, the watermelon here is still expensive. That's why I can't afford to have it everyday. But, I can buy and enjoy eating it every weekend at least. I can say now watermelon becomes my weekly fruit. Can't wait for this weekend ! :P




This one was for last weekend ! Really BIG !

8 comments:

Cesar said...

Yeah, now it's watermelon & melon season! I have twice a week too! Yum!!!

Unknown said...

Here watermelon is goddamn expensive.

Heng Rady said...

To Cesar: Oh! eat chren cheang me tov tiet...

To IBK: Of course, in japan more expensive...

Unknown said...

yeah! hhe, ate watermelon just now... so sweet :D

Heng Rady said...

Oh! share me some then ! ha ha..gonna eat too this weekend...

Molida said...

a lot of watermelon boys here

Heng Vibol said...

Hey guy, I am actually in America now. Sorry for haven't inform u as my departure was a rash. Talking of watermelon, I have it everyday in the states; it is so yummy here bec it has no grain.

Heng Rady said...

To Da: Now here there are lots too..but a bit expensive ...lolzz

To Bol: Hmm, just knew about that after seeing Da's blog...you both live in the same city right? Without grain...really really delicious cos i hate grain so much...