My Blog's Day !

I still remember the first day that I started to make such a simple blog; it was kind of funny to me since I found nothing to post at that time but a short piece of writing about my purpose of creating the blog. I never tend to forget it because it was the very first post, which pushed me to continue working on my blog so far.

Moreover, I am really satisfied with what I have done so far since it gives me not only fun but some knowledge about working on the blog. You know, I sometimes really like viewing my old posts. To me, it is kinda enjoyable ! Working on the blog is so big a stuff to me. why? U know, sometimes I don't know what I should post or sometimes I don't have enough time to post or sometimes I am lazy enough not to update the blog. Such a bad blog owner ! However, I just can't believe myself too that I could manage to do it so far. I really appreciate my efforts. But, Compared to my friends' achievements, my work on the blog is still not good enough since I haven't posted as much as my friends do. Really appreciate them ! I am trying my best to continue my work, anyway. Dy, fighting ! fighting !

Finally, since it has been one year since I created my blog, let say "Happy Birthday To My Blog" ! :))

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your blog! Sooner you will have many things more to blog about hehe! Just make it your own daily journal if you've got nothing to. And rest assured that I'll be reader :)

Molida said...

happy birthday to your blog....good job so far. A fan of your blog I am.

Heng Rady said...

To IBK: I really want to make daily journal but I think I can't cos so lazy and don't have enough time tiet...Thank for being my blog's viewer..

To Da: Thank so much!

Cesar said...

Happy B'Day to your blog!

Well, reading old posts is what I like to do sometimes too... It's almost like a diary to me and reading those reminds me about memories in the past or near past... It's amusing to me! Heh heh...

Unknown said...

Rady, how u know that iBK? hehe, well, sometimes I don't have time for writing too but I just like doing it, so hehe I got to take out times to do it! :D Anyway, just keep on doing it, no matter how often, i'm sure your friends would like to keep on track with you, including me! :D

Heng Rady said...

To Cesar: Doch Knea ancheng! I found it so so...interesting !

To IBK: Why don't I know? Yeb, I will try my best..:))