What Should I Do?

As I mentioned in my previous post, right now I am having three weeks off. Today is just the second day of my vacation. I found it so so boring for such a long vacation. In fact, I really like having many days off, but this one is too long, I consider because I have nothing to do for this period besides staying home. In contrast, if I had something interesting to do, I would enjoy this vacation so much, and it would be a very short one. For the first two days of my vacation, I just stayed home all day long, surfed Internet, listened to music and of course slept. Also, I tried to read some extra Korean books, but I found it the most boring one among what I did. How can I manage to do so for the rest of my vacation? I prefer to study. Now if I was studying as usual, I would gain more knowledges about Korean language, wouldn't I? What should I do, then? So bored and soon I will become stressful. Help me please ! ! !

6 comments:

Cesar said...

I'm frightened to hear this!

Heng Rady said...

Hey! why is it frightening?

Molida said...

how about trying Korean movie or drama without English subtitle?

Unknown said...

ha I got the same problem sometimes!!! :(

Unknown said...

Find a girlfriend.

Heng Rady said...

To Da: It's good idea. I'm gonna try it...

To IBK: ha ha! poor us!

To Sangha: Wanna find one der but not yet speak korean well....ha ha ha..what about u sangha? have one yet?