Cultural Class

Ah! After very very long busy days, yesterday I got one day off because of Cultural Class, and soon I will also get another day off because of Children Day. Really nice ! ! ! Due to Cultual Class, yesterday my school prepared a school trip for students to cultural place known as Namsan in order that we could learn about some Korean culture. Also, it was my first time that I travelled to Seoul by bus which I hate very much ! I am trying my best to avoid taking bus as possible as I can. Despite what I supposed to happen after taking a bus, I did manage to have a very nice time with my classmate there even on the bus. Plus, we had a chance to wear traditional Korean cloth - 한복 - for a very short time. This trip was cool anyway, wasn't it? Lolzz...


Namsan Tower

On the mountain

Another Shot of Namsan Tower

On that day, there was also a Chinese Festival on the
mountain and here is one of shows performed by
Chinese people.

My class

We are cool, aren't we?

4 comments:

Cesar said...

You're indescribable :D

Heng Rady said...

Really? Ha Ha Ha....I also think so...

Molida said...

Dy, you are....I'm speechless...

Heng Rady said...

Why speechless Da? Maybe I am gonna take the last photo out hey so that my blog visitors won't...lolzzz