Level 1 Ended

Ah! just can't believe it! Eventually, I finished level 1 of Korean language training, and I have also been living in Korea for two months. I don't know if time slowly or quickly flies. To me, talking about the course, I think time really flies so fast, but talking about living here, I think time does fly slowly. Last weekend, I was so so busy revising for my final examination so I could do nothing, except staying home all day and preparing for the coming exam. Phew, my exam days were over. Really relieved now ! In addition, I am gonna have three weeks off before starting another new course. Ah! what am I going to spend time on for this very long vacation? Going to Cambodia is good but it is too early to go there. Thus, probably gonna stay home again and prepare for the new challenging course. Back to my level-1 course, I really satisfies what I got from this beginning course. I never forget the first-day situation of living here; I knew nothing about Korean language. But now I am able to communicate with Korean people. In fact, not really good enough but at least, with a help form their gestures, I can understand what they are saying. Also, I am able to read and wirte Korean language. Overall, I think I learned much form the course . Anyway, really thank to my Korean teachers, who were always beside me, encouraged me and even pushed me to be who I am right now.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow you finished already? hehe I've not finished mine :(

Heng Rady said...

Yeah! just finished. wish ya successfully finish soon.

Cesar said...

Good for u! I'm still having some problem with communication, especially as I'm a freshman now, I sometimes don't understand the course at all... Like letting a cow watch TV eyjeng!!! :(

Anyway, good to have vacation. Really wish I had too... Good luck!

P.S: Don't forget to travel... :P

Molida said...

cool you can understand Korean songs without English subtitle

Heng Rady said...

To Cesar: Ah! Maybe I should take out the word communicate because I just can understand some...not all!!!! Talking about the course in university, It will be more difficult....maybe like u...but try your best..

To Da: Ha Ha...Can I understand Korean songs? Not at all.. still poor me...