Time to Update !

Don’t know where to start since I haven’t updated my blog for long time. I don’t know the reason for sure – I don’t have enough time to update or I don’t have anything to write about. Ok, now let me start from when I entered university until now but I guess some of you guys know already via Facebook page.

I restarted my freshman 5 months ago. Since then I was so busy with my life as a university student here. Every day I had to do homework given by most of my professors. Also, every week I have to complete 4 reports for Chemistry Experiment and Physic Experiment class. I could say writing these reports really took so much time and was so hard for me because I had to write them in Korean. Every night I went to sleep around 2 or 3 o’clock and sometimes I couldn’t sleep in order to finish them.  When the exam came, it did give me a lot of stress and tension. When the exam was over, no one knows how much I felt relieved and happy.

Now I am having a two-month vacation. During this vacation, I have enjoyed it so much. Last month, I went to Hong Kong for three weeks to join a summer course. Even studying over there, somehow, gave me stress due to the difficulty of lesson I did enjoy my trip there. I went to many places in Hong Kong and Macau. Also, I experience various types of Hong Kong food. It was so nice! In addition, I got to know many friends who also joined the program. We did really have a very nice time together in Hong Kong. The first day I arrived Hong Kong, I felt 3 weeks were really a long period but I couldn’t believe the time flied that fast and everyone went back to their own beloved country. After the course I went to Cambodia for one week. Over there, I didn’t go anywhere besides staying home in Battambang but I was really happy to be there. It seemed like the time speeded up so fast. I didn’t even prepare my feeling that I myself was in Cambodia and then it was the day that I had to leave Cambodia again. I couldn’t manage my time to meet all my friends there since most of them live in Phnom Penh. Thus, I want to say sorry to some of my friends whom I couldn’t meet while I was in Cambodia but we will of course meet together when I go there again.

Now I am back to Korea and still have 2 weeks more before starting the new semester again. I really want to enjoy this short period so much but it seems that I can’t. I don’t know why. After I came back, I miss Cambodia crazily; I got homesick now, I guess. Hope I will be better soon and prepare for the coming semester. Time to fight again! Fighting! 

3 comments:

Molida said...

for some reason, we all grow lazy to blog. I'm working on that issue myself as well.

look forward to reading more from you.

Cesar said...

Da's right. I'm wondering about that too, cos not only us, almost all of the people in my blog list haven't updated anything lately, like months ago. But mine is coming back to live (I'm hoping)...

By the way, want to visit Hong Kong dol heuy! Hope I can make some time.

Good luck! and keep posting! :)

Yuriko said...

guess now many of us are already back to our blogs. Long live Frenix! Cheers!!!