Lonely April

Hmm...Today is 2009 April, 08. Though there is nothing to be recognized for the approach of Khmer New Year here, loneliness did tell me in a whisper that I am gonna miss so special an occasion, Khmer New Year. Hmm...Khmer New Year is oncoming. Most Cambodian people must be smilingly preparing for this special occasion, and most of my friends must be at their own houses, enjoying seeing their families happily. It seems that Khmer New Year this year is nothing special to me since I can't celebrate it in style - Just staying home, going to school, walking around, shopping...blah blah blah... so bored! Another thing is that I am going to have a mid-term test on those days. How come? Anyway, really miss home so much! I wish I was in Cambodia, and seeing my family and buddies right now. However, at least, one advantage of not being in Cambodia is that I won't feel my age since I won't celebrate new year, lolzzz...

7 comments:

Cesar said...

Aren't there any Khmer associations over there? We have 2 celebrations here. On 11th with the Khmer Student association, and 19th with Khmer association living in my town, heh heh... don't know which one to join!

Heng Rady said...

:C Het te Ke...Niyeay lerng set te don't know which one to be chosen....give me one then...here, don't have khmer association ey te...so so lonely...So what they gonna do on that day?

Molida said...

I miss home badly too. We're on the same boat. There are several celebration here, I think. I already missed one, the parade last Sunday, because I was moving. Too bad. I don't think I can make it to other celebrations

Unknown said...

i miss the day i got drunk, danced and talked to the pretty girls who taught me how to dance during khmer new year.i'm even worse than you now. can't stand. really want to go back for coming new year.

Heng Rady said...

To Da: hmm, but you're better than me since at least there are many celebrations in this Khmer New Year....Spend time enjoy your day!
To Sangha: Wow, she must be your girl friend, right? just kidding anyway...Miss home too? Like me ancheng...:D

Yuriko said...

Poor all of u then, cos now Im home. (^-^)

Heng Rady said...

Ah! Nov mok tha oy tiet.....:C