Amazing Mail

Phew! feel so so excited and content after seeing this amazing mail in my inbox. This April is not that bad. Gonna have a party this weekend for coming Khmer New Year!
Below is the mail that I got

Dear Friends,

This is Taing Meng Eang, student at Yonsei University and the temporary President of the Cambodian Student Community in Seoul-CSCS.

This community had formed during the 2009 Cambodia Day on 27th March 2009 at Yonsei University with the support of Cambodian Embassy in Seoul and the initiative of Yonsei's Multi Cultural Center.

As current position, our community has 1 temporary president, 2 vice presidents and a group of CSCS Committee who is dealing with the process of the community. On behalf of CSCS, I will welcome students who would like to join the Committee.

For the first job of CSCS, we had hold meeting and reached a conclusion to celebrate our Cambodian New Year party which will be held at the Residence of Excellency Ambassador on 11th April 2009 (This Saturday) from 4pm to 9pm.

I am attaching the invitation card and map for your references.

Looking forward to see you all soon and please feel to contact me.

Best Regards and Happy New Year,

Taing Meng Eang

Cambodian Student Community in Seoul

15 comments:

Cesar said...

Cool, finally you can join our Khmer New Year. Congrats!

Heng Rady said...

Heh..Heh....how lucky I am...got a chance to join a party neng ke...Thank you so much na...

Molida said...

Have a nice time na

Yuriko said...

Have fun, guy.

Heng Rady said...

Thank so much na...and also enjoy your day in Khmer New Year too...

Unknown said...

cool, you can join a khmer new year now!!!

Heng Rady said...

Yeb! can't wait that day !!!

Belle said...

How was the party that day? so bad i had to leave early...can't enjoy the party ...

Heng Rady said...

It's was so so ...nice....Now you are still in Korea?

Belle said...

yeah of course, and i did join the party ^_^ M from TLBU, wearing the white skirt that day if you still remember ^_^

Heng Rady said...

Ah! I see.......I didn't regonize you when I were there....Just see you in my pictures..Lolzz...Just say: Nice to meet you...

Belle said...

eh, you got some of them? could you send me some? thanks in advance neh ^_^

Heng Rady said...

YEah! give me your mail address please! I will send them to you..

Belle said...

ah, here : sopoirvichny_ly@yahoo.com ... thanks neh ^_^ waiting for it youhou ...

Belle said...

hm ^^ thanks for the photos neh...