The Semester I Ended

With piles of assignments and homework in the past two weeks, hardly did I afford to finish them. Phew! I could successfully manage them, finally. Another good thing is that my semester I ended. I barely believe it; yesterday was the last day of semester I. What a relief! Now, I am having one week off. Thank goodness! But, still poor me, I have to cram for my coming semester I exams for both universities this week. How can I deal with plenty of lessons in a just, short week? This minute, just grab a chance to post this one…

6 comments:

Cesar said...

You can do it! It must be easy for u! :D

Heng Rady said...

Hey! hope so and wish me luck

Molida said...

of course I wish you succeed

Heng Rady said...

Oh! thank so much!!!

Yuriko said...

I wish u succeed too. Sou! Sou! Sou!

Heng Rady said...

thank leng so much!!!!