My Very First Amazing Birthday



I just couldn’t find any word to express my feelings when my friends made an amazing birthday for me, but I was really happy and excited, anyway. Their preparation was so skillful that I hardly believed. I just thought about eating something together as usual, but there was something special beyond this. First, Da asked us to play a kind of game. Of course, I didn’t really know the name of the game and never saw someone playing this game before, but it probably comes from the State, I guessed, lolzz. In the game condition, one person has to close his or her eyes, and one among the rest has to knock the table. Next, he or she has to guess who knocks the table. We started to mess around, then. A moment ago, it was my turn to close my eyes and guess. It seemed that they were trying to kill time, but I did not care. Afterward, sound of Happy Birthday came along, and I started to open my eyes. My god, I was unable to speak out, but laughed after I see a decorative cake opposite my eyes with happy birthday song from my friends. Very very excited!!!!! Thank all my good friends!

Plus, million thanks to all my friends, who sent messages to wish me for my 20th birthday. This year, I got a number of messages. Lolzz…

5 comments:

Cesar said...

Happy Birthday to You, again! :P Heh heh, you all might have had such a nice time there! So sad I missed the part! Good luck na!

Heng Rady said...

Thank again too!! Of course, it was very very nice......

Molida said...

lolz glad to hear how you felt about it.

Heng Rady said...

Thank Da so much na.....really really....

Molida said...

you're welcome. It's my pleasure and honor to do it for you.