Photo Exhibition
















In June this year, English Language Support Unit (ELSU), English program for RUPP students, prepared an exhibition of pictures taken by students who had joined the four-session photography club. I was also selected to join the club. Through such a good course, I could gain a skill of taking a somewhat better picture. All the pictures put on display were taken after we had finished our course, my picture excepted. In fact, my picture was taken when I had been to Kompongsom in 2006; some of you probably used to see or even have so nice a picture. Hey! However, it was a little bit funny that I chose this picture for exhibition since it was taken in the distant past- took the photo first, and the course started later, LOH.

13 comments:

Cesar said...

So who's the winner?

Molida said...

I still have that pic in my pc. It reminds me of the wonderful time we had. By the way, hope u will share some techniques in photographing.

SPSKMHER said...

i have a question to ask you,
"How you put Ads Google on you blog?"
Please reply me as soon as you can!
I really want to know.

Heng Rady said...

to lida,
Hmmmm, In fact, I don't think I have any technique in photographing. Everytime I take photos, just see whether they looks beautiful.Ha.....

Heng Rady said...

to cesar,
It was just a exhibition. Thus, no lose and no win....ha..

Heng Rady said...

to spskmher...
hey! I am serious to know who you are.Would you mind telling me? U mean my clock, right? when you sign in to your blog, you can choose layout and than click new layout and edit. There will be many things for you to choose.

Molida said...

Hey boy just wanna tell ya that you spell the name of the group incorrectly. It is Frenix not Frinix.

Unknown said...

oh,i am cesar's friend.
But it's not look so easy like this!
I do so but i dont see the small word ,"Ads by Goole" like yours.
Another question,do u have Adsense Account of Google?

Heng Rady said...

To Da! I have just realized that I wrote it wrong... thank for your telling and i'll change it.

Heng Rady said...

To Piseth!
Yes, I did like what I told you. I don't have any google account. just choose layout and create new layout and you will see sth....

Cesar said...

Hey, I just wanna to say something about ur new header but don't know where i could. Really like it!

Kosnak said...

hey.......dy !yr new style of Background above looks so fancy....hmm Great!!!!

Heng Rady said...

To nak! hey, thank so much for your admiration...even though it might be boring someday...ha ha..