The First Time!






Yesterday afternoon, I had one superb meal with IFL friends since I have just finished semester II exam, and it was the first time that everyone could grab a chance to join together; it made history for our class, E1.2 [just kidding anyway]. Hmm… there was a lot of food on the table. How could all food be eaten? Finally, no matter how much the food was, nothing was leftover for everyone ate like a horse. Everyone might have been full. What a gorgeous afternoon! Hope we will have such a wonderful occasion next time. Oh, by the way, I think my blog did not come a long way long because I went to my hometown for a 2-week period. Now, it is time for more things to be added…

2 comments:

SPSKMHER said...

Ur big table with such a lot of food make me klean,cause now is the breakfast time.Oh hope u enjoy ur way-back-hometown.

Kosnak said...

Hey,,,,,,,it is the day I call you,right? Happy Jeng ter!!!!!!!!!!!!!