Valentine's Day


Beyond a shadow of a doubt, Valentine’s Day is, in one sense, a very long-awaited event for people who have their beloved. It is a kind of unique day for them to do something special with each other especially giving and getting a very meaningful rose. But Valentine’s Day is without question just a very simple day for no-sweetheart people because it means nothing to them. For this special occasion, I just wish all my friends who have their very own beloved a stronger bond and all my friends who have yet to possess one having one soon. Particularly, wish me myself having one too, lolzz.

3 comments:

Molida said...

oh my god. you even wish yourself. you must be in need of one badly

Cesar said...

Come on mango! He already has one... but just... Heh heh... :D

Heng Rady said...

To Da:
chest te wish wish tov!!
To Cesar:
Who then?