My Laptop's Arrival

“Your laptop arrives now, and you can come to take it whenever you want”

I was so content when I got the call from computer center and was informed about my laptop’s arrival. It was quite long since my laptop was sent to Singapore to be repaired because of screen problem. I have no idea why it happened like that; it was just about one month after I bought, and then my laptop’s screen became unstable. First, I didn’t want to send it to Singapore because it took a long time, and I really needed it. But, I had no choice - I couldn’t really stand with it when the screen didn’t work well while using it, whoops! Thus, I decided to have it repaired. Phew! I got it back finally and it remained new. Thank God!

3 comments:

Cesar said...

Yeah, don't thank the repairer!

Molida said...

lolz it doesn't cost you anything, does it?

Heng Rady said...

To cesar:
oh! forget to thank to repairer!
To Da:
yes, it cost me nothing!