Trip to Oudong Mountain






On 26 June, 2008, it was a great day since I and my IT friends had a short trip to Oudong Mountain in Kompong Speu province. Unlike the former trip to Kompongsom, this trip was made without any plan in advance – have just finished our stressful examinations, we discussed and successfully made it, yeah. Frankly, I didn’t expect that it was going to be fun because the place was not so interesting for me, but it was, in fact. We had a very tasty food cooked by Chorpoir and her sister at her house, and I would like to thank her for this. Hope she will be responsible for another next party since she is a talented cooker. Also, we climbed Oudong Mountain after a big meal, and we took many photos together on the top of the wonderful historic mountain. Unfortunately, there was a light rain while we were there; however, it was not a problem for us, and we could still happily take photos under the rain, LOL. Hope to have another trip next time….

0 comments: