Formatted Hard Disk

Phew ! I have just finished formatting my hard disk ! The purpose of formatting my hard disk this time was to create partitions on my disk. Actually, I really wanted to format it a long time ago, but because I didn't have an external hard disk for temporarily keeping the huge amount of my data of which most are photos and musics, I couldn't do it until I pocess an external hard disk I bought yesterday. It took me about 3 hours to finish everything. Now everything is ok as usual but there are still many software to be installed into my PC. Gonna reprepare all of my softwares and datas tomorrow. now sleepy.

2 comments:

Molida said...

wish u were here dy so that u can help me out with my com lol

Heng Rady said...

Hmmm, hope so ! But, i think i can't do more than just formatting disk...lolzz..:)