Workshop This Morning

Hey! this morning, I had to wake up early because I had to join a workshop held in ITC. The workshop was about a presentation of another new type of UNICODE, made by PAN organization. I found it hard to do so since I like sleeping, especially in the morning in winter season. However, regardless of my laziness, I managed to wake up at six, and had a bath. Then, I felt like not wanting to join the workshop. I started to decide: " Should I go or not?" Immediately, I came up one idea. It was that I had a lot of homework and assignments to be finished, so this morning was a good time to finish some of them. Thus, I decided not to join the workshop, then. It was true that I finished some of my homework, but not much, poor me. But, I regret not attending the workshop. You know, what happened? All participants could join competition of typing the UNICODE in that workshop, and the winner, the fast typer, got a present, 2-GB flash. Wow, some of my friends were the winners and got the presents. Who knows? Probably, I could be the winner if I joined. lolzz....